How would you like to save time and money preparing your Client Intake Packets?
Another time and money hog in running a private practice is dealing with paperwork. An intake packet may easily have 15-20 pages. Preparing a professional packet and having it ready for a new client is added time, money, and sometimes aggravation — such as when you’ve run out of your last form or you’ve made one too many copies of a copy and the form no longer looks professional. Not to mention the cost of operating your own copy machine or printer.
Placing your intake forms online is a great streamlining tip and benefits both you and your client. In order to do this you will need your own electronic set of professional intake forms. To accomplish placing your intake forms online all you need is some minor technological know-how. Here’s how to do it:
- Create a page on your website or WordPress blog to house your links.
- Create PDF documents of the intake forms and save in a “support-files” or some kind of an extra folder on your computer which you will then upload to your website or blog.
- Create a hyperlink on the web/blog page to the PDF documents stored online in that folder. Handling media files of this type is very easy in WordPress.
Alternatively, if you have limited technical capabilities and money:
- Upload your intake forms in PDF format to your Google documents
- Then Share the forms with your clients by email.
Hope this money and time saving tip helps…see ya next time!
If you want more money and time saving tips for your private practice click here.